No. 89 Huanghe Avenue, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Hebei Nuoan Technology Co., Ltd.
Since the launch of the company's products, its reliable performance, user-friendly design, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service have laid a good foundation for the company to establish a corporate image and conduct business.
Product Name: Insulation Cap
Material combination: composite aluminum foil fireproof cloth or composite aluminum foil cotton cloth, pure cotton lining cloth.
Features: with flame retardant, heat insulation, wide field of view, wear resistance, radiation resistance and other characteristics.
Uses: Protective clothing worn during high temperature work in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, glass and other industries.
Function: anti-high temperature, flame retardant.
The high temperature resistant hood is made of composite aluminum foil fireproof cloth, which has good anti-high temperature and anti-radiation heat effect, can effectively protect the head and face from high temperature damage, and conforms to Q/08LWS-008-2008 Service standard.
Main performance indicators:
1. Radiation reflectivity: can reflect more than 90% of radiant heat;
2. Flame retardant performance: damage length ≤ 1cm, continuous burning time ≤ 1s, smoldering time ≤ 2 s;
3. Tear strength: ≥32N;
4. Breaking strength: ≥450N;
5. Applicable temperature: contact temperature 500 degrees Celsius - 650 degrees Celsius; radiation temperature 1000 degrees Celsius.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for operators in metallurgy, smelting, glass, ceramics, kiln and other industries to use in high temperature operation.
1. After use, use a soft brush to wash the neutral detergent, scrub the surface residue, then rinse with water. Do not soak and slam with water. Wash it and hang it in a well-ventilated place.
2. The high temperature hood should be placed in a dry and ventilated place to prevent moisture and mildew.
1. Although the high temperature resistant hood has excellent high temperature and heat insulation properties, it is impossible to protect people under all conditions. When working near the flame zone, do not touch the flame and molten metal directly!
2. Carefully check for damage and separation before use. If it is forbidden to work in the fire!