No. 89 Huanghe Avenue, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Hebei Nuoan Technology Co., Ltd.
Since the launch of the company's products, its reliable performance, user-friendly design, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service have laid a good foundation for the company to establish a corporate image and conduct business.
Style: split type (top, bottom pants).
Specifications: S, M, L
Uses: It is the protective clothing worn by firefighters to protect themselves during the fire fighting in the fire.
Material combination: imported flame retardant fabric, waterproof and breathable layer, heat insulation layer, comfort layer, using DuPont reflective tape.
Features: good thermal insulation performance, good flame retardant performance, flexible, lightweight, flame retardant, heat-insulating, waterproof, reflective, moisture-permeable, and comfortable. It is a new type of battle suit that is in line with international standards.
|Main technical parameters of 2002 type fire fighting suit||
1. Flame retardant performance: damage length ≤ 100mm, continuous burning time ≤ 2S
2. Fracture ≥ 650N, tearing strength ≥ 100N, seam breaking strength ≥ 650N
3. Anti-hydrostatic performance: hydrostatic pressure ≥17000Pa
4. Moisture resistance: the level of water is not less than 3
5. Through steam performance: steam permeability ≥5000g/m224h
6. Thermal stability: After 180 °C ± 5 °C test, the dimensional change rate in the warp and weft directions is not more than 5%, and the surface has no obvious change.
7. Overall protection performance: thermal protection capacity TPP value is not less than 28cal/cm2
8. Clothing weight: ≤ 3.5kg
|2002 type fire fighting suit structure form||
1. The protective clothing is made of a multi-layer fabric such as a flame-retardant outer layer, a waterproof and breathable layer, a heat insulating layer and a comfort layer.
2. The protective suit is a split type, consisting of a top and a pair of trousers. The color is blue and has a distinctive reflective marking tape.
This product complies with ZGZ-ZPJY-001:2009 "Fireman's Fire Extinguishing Protective Clothing Mandatory Batch Inspection Rules" and GA10-2002 "Fireman Fire Fighting Protective Clothing" standard.