No. 89 Huanghe Avenue, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Hebei Nuoan Technology Co., Ltd.
Since the launch of the company's products, its reliable performance, user-friendly design, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service have laid a good foundation for the company to establish a corporate image and conduct business.
Weight: about 1.3kg
Material: flame retardant and moisture resistant fabric
Structure: Split type, front chest, back, knee, two elbows stitching reinforcement layer.
Performance: breaking strength: >450, tearing strength: warp direction >32N, latitudinal >32N, shrinkage rate <2.5%, antistatic property <3.5s,
Flame retardant performance: damage length ≤100mm, continuous burning time ≤2s, flame retardant time ≤10s
Water vapor transmission: ≥1250g/m2•d,
Overall thermal protection performance TPP value: ≥34.5cal/cm2,
Size: Large size (185-180CM). Medium (175-170CM). Small size (165CM)
|97 fire jacket introduction||Fire fighting suits are one of the important equipments to protect the personal safety of firefighters active in the first line of fire protection. It is not only an indispensable essential for fire rescue sites, but also a fire protection device to protect firefighters from injury. Therefore, fire fighting suits that adapt to fire scene rescue activities are particularly important.|
|Fire Fighting Suit NA-97 Design Requirements||
1. Structure of protective clothing: Protective clothing is made up of outer layer, waterproof and breathable layer, heat insulation layer and comfortable layer of multi-layer fabric. This composite can be made into a single garment or a jacket. And can meet the performance requirements of the basic clothing manufacturing process and the corresponding standards of the accessories.
2. Protective Tops: Protected Area The protective top should protect the upper torso, neck, arms and wrists of the firefighter, but the scope of protection does not include the head and hands. The overlap between the protective top and the protective trousers shall not be less than 200 mm.
3, collar: protective clothing collar height should not be less than 102mm, and should be lapped or fastened accessories. The structure of the collar shall include an outer layer, a waterproof gas permeable layer, and a heat insulating layer.
4. Threshold: The structure of the sill should include an outer layer, a waterproof and breathable layer and a thermal insulation layer.
5. Cuffs: The cuffs should be designed to protect the firefighter's wrists and prevent burning debris from entering the sleeves. Cuffs must not interfere with the wearing of protective clothing and should be compatible with the wearing of protective gloves.
6, protective pants: protective pants should provide protection for the firefighters' lower limbs and legs, but does not include the ankles and feet.
7. Reflective marking tape: The reflective marking tape should be firmly stitched on the protective clothing tops and trousers. The split protective clothing should be stitched at the bust, hem, cuffs and hem of the jacket at a width of not less than 50mm. The setting of the reflective marking strip should be visible in its 360° orientation.
8. Location of the label: The label should be placed on the comfort layer on the left side of the front of the protective top.