No. 89 Huanghe Avenue, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Hebei Nuoan Technology Co., Ltd.
Since the launch of the company's products, its reliable performance, user-friendly design, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service have laid a good foundation for the company to establish a corporate image and conduct business.
Lakeland Maxi protective clothing AMN428E (connected hooded)
The Lekland Max Protective Clothing AMN428E is an outer layer of high quality microporous film with a spunbonded polypropylene nonwoven fabric that provides good liquid and dust protection. Ready-made garments are European standard products |||Class ("complex") products.
Lakeland Maxi protective clothing AMN428E is used for protection against life-threatening hazards:
1. Type 5 (EN13982-1) - provides protection against harmful dry particles;
2. Type 6 (EN13034) - provides protection against mild splashing of chemical liquids;
3. the fabric material is soft, comfortable to wear and has good wet steam ventilation (MVT) performance;
4. Lakeland "superb" perfect version: three hats, sleeves, forks, make the wear more comfortable, and extend the use of time;
5, Lakeland Max protective clothing AMN428E antistatic performance to achieve EN1149 anti-static standards. The product meets the requirements of EN1073-2:2002 anti-radioactive particle penetration standard;
6, anti-biochemical penetrating fabric has passed the US ASTMF1671-97a, and European standard EN14126 related anti-biochemical bacteria penetration test.
Lakeland Max Protective Clothing AMN428E Applicable Location:
1. Protects against mild splashes, sprays and harmful dry dust of low-hazard chemical liquids;
2. Paint spraying operation (the surface layer is free of fiber layer and anti-static);
3. Clean room environment application (may require additional clean treatment);
4. General cleaning, repair and maintenance operations;
5. General asbestos control sites (clear, treatment);
6. Food handling operations;
7. Electronic processing, assembly, etc.;
8. Medical and health;
9. Protection of oils and resins.